Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 10, 2012

Harli has started having more episodes where the nurses have to wake her up because she is falling deep asleep.  Every time she has an episode it just makes Blair and myself feel so helpless and scared at the same time.

1:30 p.m. Blair and I were told we had to leave the module because they are going to do a surgery on another baby and because of sterilization process.

3:30 p.m.  Blair and I were sitting in the lounge talking with my cousin Kristen when the nurse came out and said that Harli was not doing very good and her blood gasses were coming back with high results and she wouldn't be surprised if they put her back on the ventilator.

9:30 p.m.  Blair and I were sitting in the room and Harli is back on the ventilator and her blood gases continue to be high.

No comments:

Post a Comment